LMS event winner

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by MvRaM on Sat May 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Investment wrote:^5 hours ago or so
or 4
idk cant count its late LOL

haah ok lol.
avatar
MvRaM
Contributer

Posts : 8494
Points : 13067
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1989-12-21
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by ArcAngel on Sat May 08, 2010 11:13 pm

It was a good event and this is this 1st of many events for coins where we had a problem, and it was not the event that was the problem. The event was great and wizzoo did a good job, I just felt that azn did good also and should have got something and since he had been in clan long time and did well, I gave him 2nd prize.


Breathe deep the gathering gloom watch lights fade from every room. Bedsitter people look back and lament another day's useless energy spent. Impassioned lovers wrestle as one, lonely man cries for love and has none. New mother picks up and suckles her son, senior citizens wish they were young. Cold hearted orb that rules the night removes the colors from our sight, red is grey and yellow white but we decide which is right and which is an illusion.
Fight the Dead and Fear the Living
avatar
ArcAngel
Contributer

Posts : 3771
Points : 7343
Join date : 2009-12-03
Birthday : 1900-08-24
Age : 117
Gender : Male
Location : Fight the dead and Fear the living.

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by Sporadic on Sun May 09, 2010 12:03 am

SuriNaruto wrote:this is what happens when u put g coins in the game drama.

Wow, for the last time, it wasn't about the event. Read everything or understand the situation before you post

John wrote:^
Not always, and Bato gz man. Hope Vince and Chuck settle things together.

It's not between him and Chuck. It's between him and me.

@ Bato. He's had like 3 chances already. Chuck wanted him kicked a year ago.


avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13718
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by V1ncent on Sun May 09, 2010 9:07 am

yeah that's why you asked your dad to remove my admin and then you kicked me xD!

oh and if he wanted me kicked then why didn't he? he's the fucking clan leader rofl
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7490
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by Ryan on Sun May 09, 2010 9:53 am

Well in my eyes he just got mad at you spor because I think you kind of offended Jason. Don't get me wrong but I think you took it a little too far at that time..
Vin has never been a dramaqueen lol, that's usually been me, he's no betrayer ( cough hs cough ), really he just sticks up for his friends lol.
avatar
Ryan
Contributer

Posts : 4240
Points : 7186
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by Suri on Sun May 09, 2010 10:36 am

well fck it that was yesterday new day new start i say Smile
avatar
Suri
Contributer

Posts : 4221
Points : 7329
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-06-24
Age : 24
Gender : Female
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by V1ncent on Sun May 09, 2010 10:37 am

a new day and a new clan!
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7490
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by Ovyda on Sun May 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Why a new clan?;/



avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10273
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by Ryan on Sun May 09, 2010 12:18 pm

kickedddddd
avatar
Ryan
Contributer

Posts : 4240
Points : 7186
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by nsyw on Sun May 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Investment wrote:Well in my eyes he just got mad at you spor because I think you kind of offended Jason. Don't get me wrong but I think you took it a little too far at that time..
Vin has never been a dramaqueen lol, that's usually been me, he's no betrayer ( cough hs cough ), really he just sticks up for his friends lol.

this this this
avatar
nsyw
Contributer

Posts : 3717
Points : 7018
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by John on Sun May 09, 2010 1:48 pm

So Vince is gone Sad
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7317
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by V1ncent on Sun May 09, 2010 1:49 pm

John wrote:So Vince is gone Sad
ohrly
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7490
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by John on Sun May 09, 2010 1:49 pm

^
I think you'll be back Razz
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7317
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by ArcAngel on Sun May 09, 2010 2:28 pm

QARNAGE wrote:yeah that's why you asked your dad to remove my admin and then you kicked me xD!

oh and if he wanted me kicked then why didn't he? he's the fucking clan leader rofl
He didn't come to me and ask me to remove your admin, I seen what was going on and what you had said and I did it on my own. You allway say that you made this clan and if you leave then half the clan would go too, well, lol, they didn't leave, only you did, 80% of this clan doesn't even know you v1ncent and there is only a hand full of EUs even left in this clan, I was just tried of all the bull shit and all your threats, you don't play with the clan, no one ever sees you play and when you do log in you log right back out, and if you have been cwing for this clan well we are not a cw clan, and if you was cwing for the cw team, well go help someone else because the rank is 417, 1/8, I think you can give that type of help to someone else. Good luck with your new clan, hope you are more active for them.

nsyw wrote:
Investment wrote:Well in my eyes he just got mad at you spor because I think you kind of offended Jason. Don't get me wrong but I think you took it a little too far at that time..
Vin has never been a dramaqueen lol, that's usually been me, he's no betrayer ( cough hs cough ), really he just sticks up for his friends lol.

this this this
You need to STFU dude, you were not there and you have NO idea whats going on, so keep your 2 cents out of this.


Breathe deep the gathering gloom watch lights fade from every room. Bedsitter people look back and lament another day's useless energy spent. Impassioned lovers wrestle as one, lonely man cries for love and has none. New mother picks up and suckles her son, senior citizens wish they were young. Cold hearted orb that rules the night removes the colors from our sight, red is grey and yellow white but we decide which is right and which is an illusion.
Fight the Dead and Fear the Living
avatar
ArcAngel
Contributer

Posts : 3771
Points : 7343
Join date : 2009-12-03
Birthday : 1900-08-24
Age : 117
Gender : Male
Location : Fight the dead and Fear the living.

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by V1ncent on Sun May 09, 2010 2:39 pm

[Re]Demption wrote:
QARNAGE wrote:yeah that's why you asked your dad to remove my admin and then you kicked me xD!

oh and if he wanted me kicked then why didn't he? he's the fucking clan leader rofl
He didn't come to me and ask me to remove your admin, I seen what was going on and what you had said and I did it on my own. You allway say that you made this clan and if you leave then half the clan would go too, well, lol, they didn't leave, only you did, 80% of this clan doesn't even know you v1ncent and there is only a hand full of EUs even left in this clan, I was just tried of all the bull shit and all your threats, you don't play with the clan, no one ever sees you play and when you do log in you log right back out, and if you have been cwing for this clan well we are not a cw clan, and if you was cwing for the cw team, well go help someone else because the rank is 417, 1/8, I think you can give that type of help to someone else. Good luck with your new clan, hope you are more active for them.

nsyw wrote:
Investment wrote:Well in my eyes he just got mad at you spor because I think you kind of offended Jason. Don't get me wrong but I think you took it a little too far at that time..
Vin has never been a dramaqueen lol, that's usually been me, he's no betrayer ( cough hs cough ), really he just sticks up for his friends lol.

this this this
You need to STFU dude, you were not there and you have NO idea whats going on, so keep your 2 cents out of this.



I didn't cw for the cw clan lol, i cw'd on a low lvl male for the quest clan and you know it because you sent me a pm asking me why i came to the quest clan and I answered that ages ago lol. And as far as no1 seeing me play that's because I don't play in the evenings I play at the afternoon and those NAs are never online when I am so w/e lo0l. oh and i quest with some of you guys like what, 2days ago? and you were there too . I still blame spor for all of this, he was just searching for a fking fight because he kept bitching in the event.
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7490
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by ArcAngel on Sun May 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Well there was about 6 of us on vent when the event was going on and we did record this because it was a bias event and you was caught cheating and jason didn't DQ you like he said would happen if anyone got caught cheating, this is what started it. We have it all recorded, the WHOLE EVENT. Well anyways I think this is the best thing for now.

Thread is now locked before this gets out of hand.


Breathe deep the gathering gloom watch lights fade from every room. Bedsitter people look back and lament another day's useless energy spent. Impassioned lovers wrestle as one, lonely man cries for love and has none. New mother picks up and suckles her son, senior citizens wish they were young. Cold hearted orb that rules the night removes the colors from our sight, red is grey and yellow white but we decide which is right and which is an illusion.
Fight the Dead and Fear the Living
avatar
ArcAngel
Contributer

Posts : 3771
Points : 7343
Join date : 2009-12-03
Birthday : 1900-08-24
Age : 117
Gender : Male
Location : Fight the dead and Fear the living.

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by Sporadic on Sun May 09, 2010 4:33 pm

QARNAGE wrote:yeah that's why you asked your dad to remove my admin and then you kicked me xD!

oh and if he wanted me kicked then why didn't he? he's the fucking clan leader rofl

He hasn't liked you in over a year. I was the only reason you were still in this clan, because I liked you at one point and begged him to let you stay. I guess that was a mistake.. I didn't even ask him to remove your admin, he saw the shit you were talking and did it himself.

Oh well, I'll say it again, nothing of value was lost. You haven't done shit for this clan in a long time, good riddance.

Unlocking this topic for vins crybaby feedback.


avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13718
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by Bato on Sun May 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Now thats something you shouldnt say
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16282
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by Sporadic on Sun May 09, 2010 4:42 pm

I said unlocking for vins cry baby feedback not unlocking for wizzos cry baby feedback.


avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13718
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by V1ncent on Sun May 09, 2010 5:36 pm

let's make loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7490
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by Robi on Sun May 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Sporadic wrote:I said unlocking for vins cry baby feedback not unlocking for wizzos cry baby feedback.

Woow chill ;o
avatar
Robi
Contributer

Posts : 1681
Points : 4629
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-01
Age : 22
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by V1ncent on Sun May 09, 2010 5:41 pm

yo im spor i cry for like 2 hours straight in a FUN event and then call others crybabies xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7490
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by Sporadic on Sun May 09, 2010 5:59 pm

I cried a couple times because people were telling Jason where others were, because you intentionally cheated and used rings, cheaters weren't getting DQ'd and Jason was specifically targeting certain people and not others.

At least I can admit it. Unlike you who bitched and cried in the cc for an hour after you got kicked. "I'm the best in No Limit if you kick me I'll take everyone with me, wahhhhh."


avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13718
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by Bato on Sun May 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Sporadic wrote:I said unlocking for vins cry baby feedback not unlocking for wizzos cry baby feedback.

You say you dont want wizzos cry baby feedback but ur getting it wether u like it or not!

And about Vin didnt do anything for the clan in the last year thats not 100% true, he helped me with a tryout yesterday
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16282
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by Ryan on Sun May 09, 2010 6:22 pm

Sporadic wrote:I cried a couple times because people were telling Jason where others were, because you intentionally cheated and used rings, cheaters weren't getting DQ'd and Jason was specifically targeting certain people and not others.

At least I can admit it. Unlike you who bitched and cried in the cc for an hour after you got kicked. "I'm the best in No Limit if you kick me I'll take everyone with me, wahhhhh."

Vin even told me he didn't know about it lol and why would he lie to me ;p
as far as the forum name editing goes and stuff.. I think it's kind of unnecessary.
I'll stay out of this for now because it's useless.
This does need a lock.
avatar
Ryan
Contributer

Posts : 4240
Points : 7186
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS event winner

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum