Just want people their opinion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by -RR- on Mon May 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Sirag wrote:^ nah Robi is cooler Very Happy
lol robi makes cool-o-meter run away lol dats how uncool he is




avatar
-RR-
Contributer

Posts : 3516
Points : 6533
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1990-04-15
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : 3rd dimension 2 bad u cant come here, NOOB!

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Sirag on Mon May 24, 2010 5:40 pm

^ lol not funny , And he didnt ego so why is he now un-cool ?

Sirag
YAY I LIKE FORUMS

Posts : 83
Points : 2768
Join date : 2010-05-23
Birthday : 1990-05-24
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by V1ncent on Mon May 24, 2010 5:41 pm

im cool Cool
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7491
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by John on Mon May 24, 2010 5:59 pm

Vince is Cool haha ^^
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7318
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Ryuzei on Mon May 24, 2010 6:07 pm

funny how the only guy with kirby kinda is some belgian dude

but im kinda 50/50 on this topic

Ryuzei
Valued Member

Posts : 737
Points : 3618
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1994-06-16
Age : 23
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by John on Mon May 24, 2010 6:08 pm

^
Same brother.
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7318
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by -RR- on Mon May 24, 2010 6:17 pm

im 50/50 untill robi bicthes




avatar
-RR-
Contributer

Posts : 3516
Points : 6533
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1990-04-15
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : 3rd dimension 2 bad u cant come here, NOOB!

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Sporadic on Mon May 24, 2010 7:07 pm

I admit that I troll too hard sometimes. But he had it coming. He just rages and talks shit all the time. This was more than his second chance. Probably like his third.


avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13719
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by ArcAngel on Mon May 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Well I have read all the pages on this thread and all I will say is this, Kirby hes 22 not 25, and these are his forums and web site, if you dont like it then leave, when you break clan rules or forum rules you are kicked and banned and thats all I will say about this useless thread, no one is even talking about the topic, all we are doing is hearing this shit about a 14yr old kid talking shit on these forums, again.
Robi has been warned about his attitude in game and on forums, he has been kicked for the same thing a few times. I warned him earlier in the day about it and he said he would stop, then he jumped in the middle of a disagreement between sporadic and wizzooo, as he always dos, he then started posting racist comments and then was warned again about breaking forum rules, and clan rules, he started going off again, as normal. He didn't get forum banned at 1st because robi has always been a good person, till the last few weeks when he started turning back into the same old robi. If you don't like this then find another clan and get off our forums.........


Breathe deep the gathering gloom watch lights fade from every room. Bedsitter people look back and lament another day's useless energy spent. Impassioned lovers wrestle as one, lonely man cries for love and has none. New mother picks up and suckles her son, senior citizens wish they were young. Cold hearted orb that rules the night removes the colors from our sight, red is grey and yellow white but we decide which is right and which is an illusion.
Fight the Dead and Fear the Living
avatar
ArcAngel
Contributer

Posts : 3771
Points : 7344
Join date : 2009-12-03
Birthday : 1900-08-24
Age : 117
Gender : Male
Location : Fight the dead and Fear the living.

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Sporadic on Mon May 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Kirby shouldn't even see this section anymore since hes not in the clan. I'm moving this to the right section and removing Kirby out of the cw leader group which he was still in.


avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13719
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by -RR- on Mon May 24, 2010 8:04 pm

[Re]Demption wrote:Well I have read all the pages on this thread and all I will say is this, Kirby hes 22 not 25, and these are his forums and web site, if you dont like it then leave, when you break clan rules or forum rules you are kicked and banned and thats all I will say about this useless thread, no one is even talking about the topic, all we are doing is hearing this shit about a 14yr old kid talking shit on these forums, again.
Robi has been warned about his attitude in game and on forums, he has been kicked for the same thing a few times. I warned him earlier in the day about it and he said he would stop, then he jumped in the middle of a disagreement between sporadic and wizzooo, as he always dos, he then started posting racist comments and then was warned again about breaking forum rules, and clan rules, he started going off again, as normal. He didn't get forum banned at 1st because robi has always been a good person, till the last few weeks when he started turning back into the same old robi. If you don't like this then find another clan and get off our forums.........
lol dont forget about him bitching between me and wizzo but its all cool now




avatar
-RR-
Contributer

Posts : 3516
Points : 6533
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1990-04-15
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : 3rd dimension 2 bad u cant come here, NOOB!

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Bato on Mon May 24, 2010 8:18 pm

who bitching me?
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16283
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by -RR- on Mon May 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Wizzo wrote:who bitching me?
lol wizzo come on xfire ill explain




avatar
-RR-
Contributer

Posts : 3516
Points : 6533
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1990-04-15
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : 3rd dimension 2 bad u cant come here, NOOB!

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Bato on Mon May 24, 2010 8:24 pm

im on xfire and ur not
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16283
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by -RR- on Mon May 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Wizzo wrote:im on xfire and ur not
im and ur not




avatar
-RR-
Contributer

Posts : 3516
Points : 6533
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1990-04-15
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : 3rd dimension 2 bad u cant come here, NOOB!

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Hercules on Mon May 24, 2010 9:42 pm

^ had the same error with bato while ago(on my computer:(((( )

on topic: i dunno, i think trolling as moderator is kinda funny, i would do the same i think xd. But well, sometimes your trolling crossed the limit.
avatar
Hercules
Contributer

Posts : 2123
Points : 5139
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-03-22
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : The Netherlands, Den Haag

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Sporadic on Mon May 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Hercules wrote:But well, sometimes your trolling crossed the limit.

My trolling has •Nö•Lîm

I kinda realize that. I'll try cutting back a little bit.


avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13719
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Adam on Tue May 25, 2010 1:01 am

you kids need to grow up seriously. Spor did what he had to do?

Chuck gave him like 2-3 warning and he still dosn't listen, then wouldn't you get pissed too?
He tried to be AS flexible as possible and even after that he try's to act "cool". I am not saying that I hate robi just that spor did what was right

and the fact that he wrote " I like penis" so spor played a LITTLE fuking joke, you all start to get a boner. omg he is trying to act cool. He tries to keep these forums running smooth and when a user trys to fuk around then it doesn't go smooth.

Look at it this way, Spor was acting the way he did before robi did the sht? if you play around with him, it's only fair that he fuks around with you. You have to know your limits to what you can do with somone. for e.g vin and ryan know each other very very very very well, they joke around with each other all the time, if i did that it's a whooooole different story

Adam
Contributer

Posts : 2298
Points : 5197
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-03-07
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : Toronto, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Minampped on Tue May 25, 2010 1:11 am

ALL STFU, SPOR HAS HIS LITTLE FUN AND WE ALL GOT A LAUGH ABOUT IT!
(cept' kird, he's prolly on his period)

Minampped
Regular

Posts : 117
Points : 2992
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1996-12-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Sporadic on Tue May 25, 2010 1:48 am

Farewell wrote:you kids need to grow up seriously. Spor did what he had to do?

Chuck gave him like 2-3 warning and he still dosn't listen, then wouldn't you get pissed too?
He tried to be AS flexible as possible and even after that he try's to act "cool". I am not saying that I hate robi just that spor did what was right

and the fact that he wrote " I like penis" so spor played a LITTLE fuking joke, you all start to get a boner. omg he is trying to act cool. He tries to keep these forums running smooth and when a user trys to fuk around then it doesn't go smooth.

Look at it this way, Spor was acting the way he did before robi did the sht? if you play around with him, it's only fair that he fuks around with you. You have to know your limits to what you can do with somone. for e.g vin and ryan know each other very very very very well, they joke around with each other all the time, if i did that it's a whooooole different story

Thank you for your support and seeing the situation as I did. I admit that I'm an old school troll and if I wasn't I would have just straight banned him without playing around. But being that I am a troll I played around with him first.

Like I said earlier, Kirby only cared this much because the same thing happened to him on the old forums. I did something similar to Vin, but Kirby didn't get mad then. Know why? Cause Kirby doesn't like Vin and is bias to similar situations.


avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13719
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Adam on Tue May 25, 2010 3:05 am

Kirby, a question for you:

How can you abuse your powers if you are the one who created the forums. and YOU choose the way it works?

As Spor said, his troll actually gave him ANOTHER EXTRA chance if he didn't troll then robi wouldn't have had the "i like penis" and just ban.

Adam
Contributer

Posts : 2298
Points : 5197
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-03-07
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : Toronto, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Sporadic on Tue May 25, 2010 3:51 am

That's actually right. The restricted account is the last step before ban. I leave 2 forums open intentionally so people can try and redeem themselves. After awhile of only being able to post in 2 sections there's still the possibility of getting your full account access back.

But Robi choose to make an ego topic and talk crap instead. Vincent was in the restricted group as well and was on his way to getting his account access back. But I over-reacted and banned him first. Which is why he got to come back so soon.

Bottom line Kirby, he was talking shit all over this forum to 5 different people the last 2 weeks. The day he got banned my dad quoted at least 10 negative things he was saying to people and made a warning topic for him. ( He even lied about this and tried pinning blame on Vincent regardless of the system IP logs ) And then in the same day he made racist comments and ego'ed like a child. I did troll him in the end, but that was after all of this.


avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13719
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Sirag on Tue May 25, 2010 5:46 am

^ Lol i see more people with racist things.
Btw about the IP adress Vin is back so u can ask at him if he did post some ego comments with Robis Account.
And the most ego's what i readed in Att: Robi Topic looks like just fun egoing and u guys take it serious ?

Sirag
YAY I LIKE FORUMS

Posts : 83
Points : 2768
Join date : 2010-05-23
Birthday : 1990-05-24
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Kirbyface on Tue May 25, 2010 2:43 pm

[Re]Demption wrote:Well I have read all the pages on this thread and all I will say is this, Kirby hes 22 not 25, and these are his forums and web site, if you dont like it then leave, when you break clan rules or forum rules you are kicked and banned and thats all I will say about this useless thread, no one is even talking about the topic, all we are doing is hearing this shit about a 14yr old kid talking shit on these forums, again.
Robi has been warned about his attitude in game and on forums, he has been kicked for the same thing a few times. I warned him earlier in the day about it and he said he would stop, then he jumped in the middle of a disagreement between sporadic and wizzooo, as he always dos, he then started posting racist comments and then was warned again about breaking forum rules, and clan rules, he started going off again, as normal. He didn't get forum banned at 1st because robi has always been a good person, till the last few weeks when he started turning back into the same old robi. If you don't like this then find another clan and get off our forums.........

it's not about him kicking, it was right to kick him... but the way he did it is imo not how he should have done it....

Minampped wrote:ALL STFU, SPOR HAS HIS LITTLE FUN AND WE ALL GOT A LAUGH ABOUT IT!
(cept' kird, he's prolly on his period)

this is one of the little kids who think 'lolol he likes penis' when spor did that....

first of all learn to type my name before trying to 'burn' me, it's not kird but kirby nt tho 12 year old korean kid who tries to be a gangsta with his big ass glasses..... I showed my friends how an asian shouldn't dress... we had a good laugh with you ^^
avatar
Kirbyface
Contributer

Posts : 1660
Points : 4702
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-08-20
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : Belgium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9wYAqR0N30

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Kirbyface on Tue May 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Sporadic wrote:That's actually right. The restricted account is the last step before ban. I leave 2 forums open intentionally so people can try and redeem themselves. After awhile of only being able to post in 2 sections there's still the possibility of getting your full account access back.

But Robi choose to make an ego topic and talk crap instead. Vincent was in the restricted group as well and was on his way to getting his account access back. But I over-reacted and banned him first. Which is why he got to come back so soon.

Bottom line Kirby, he was talking shit all over this forum to 5 different people the last 2 weeks. The day he got banned my dad quoted at least 10 negative things he was saying to people and made a warning topic for him. ( He even lied about this and tried pinning blame on Vincent regardless of the system IP logs ) And then in the same day he made racist comments and ego'ed like a child. I did troll him in the end, but that was after all of this.

sorry for double post....

but you forget that one of those 5 people was ME!

and i hate him, he hates me! but this still doesn't mean you must do such childish stuff imo.....
avatar
Kirbyface
Contributer

Posts : 1660
Points : 4702
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-08-20
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : Belgium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9wYAqR0N30

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum