results of top 20 (very raw)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by -RR- on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:14 pm

and i wanted one with glad only there i would rank up in top 5 for sure




avatar
-RR-
Contributer

Posts : 3516
Points : 6589
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1990-04-15
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : 3rd dimension 2 bad u cant come here, NOOB!

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by Bato on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:48 pm

John wrote:I swear Herc beat Liam and Herc lost to me. So why is Liam rank 3 lol?

hercules cant beat liam
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16339
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by Bato on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

1.investment
2.Qarnage
3.[R]a]w]r]
4.Sexually
5.Ryuzei
6.Dertien
7.Firewall
8.Astrologic
9.Qarnaga
10.Cosmic_Angel
11.Wizzo
12.Hercules
13.fdgdfagsdfg
14.wail_owner
15.00123456789
16.Azn_Dude99
17.surinaruto
18.fireman700
19.slayer395
20.romeoricky

I think this is abit better
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16339
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by -RR- on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:00 pm

lol im still at 20 even though i can beat slayer and azn and some other ones




avatar
-RR-
Contributer

Posts : 3516
Points : 6589
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1990-04-15
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : 3rd dimension 2 bad u cant come here, NOOB!

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by Bato on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:05 pm

romeoricky wrote:lol im still at 20 even though i can beat slayer and azn and some other ones

yea my bad i should've put u at number 1 xd
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16339
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by V1ncent on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:19 pm

bato get on xfire
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7547
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by Suri on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:12 pm

bato i beat azn and 001 and fsda but wail dunno never fought him
avatar
Suri
Contributer

Posts : 4221
Points : 7386
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-06-24
Age : 24
Gender : Female
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by John on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:23 pm

romeoricky wrote:
John wrote:I swear Herc beat Liam and Herc lost to me. So why is Liam rank 3 lol?
lol cuz he can drop u in 3 secs dats y

Stfu ez trash and no he can't, nvr has.
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7374
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by Suri on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Liam can beat herc 4 sure



end story.......
avatar
Suri
Contributer

Posts : 4221
Points : 7386
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-06-24
Age : 24
Gender : Female
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by John on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:39 pm

SuriNaruto wrote:Liam can beat herc 4 sure



end story.......

yeh but i believe liam let herc through something like that. And why did herc have to face me then?
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7374
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by Bato on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:40 pm

John wrote:
SuriNaruto wrote:Liam can beat herc 4 sure



end story.......

yeh but i believe liam let herc through something like that. And why did herc have to face me then?

because liam quit gunz while the tourny was going on
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16339
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by John on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Wizzo wrote:
John wrote:
SuriNaruto wrote:Liam can beat herc 4 sure



end story.......

yeh but i believe liam let herc through something like that. And why did herc have to face me then?

because liam quit gunz while the tourny was going on

Ah ok thanks bato Very Happy.
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7374
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by -RR- on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:46 pm

John wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
John wrote:I swear Herc beat Liam and Herc lost to me. So why is Liam rank 3 lol?
lol cuz he can drop u in 3 secs dats y

Stfu ez trash and no he can't, nvr has.
lmao "ez trash" lol u might beat me in b but i garuntee...a all out total rapage...sword in ur ass...sharp edged sword anal u in glad fight so think b4 i say sht




avatar
-RR-
Contributer

Posts : 3516
Points : 6589
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1990-04-15
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : 3rd dimension 2 bad u cant come here, NOOB!

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by Ryan on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Bato's list is nearly perfect.
avatar
Ryan
Contributer

Posts : 4240
Points : 7243
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by John on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:56 pm

romeoricky wrote:
John wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
John wrote:I swear Herc beat Liam and Herc lost to me. So why is Liam rank 3 lol?
lol cuz he can drop u in 3 secs dats y

Stfu ez trash and no he can't, nvr has.
lmao "ez trash" lol u might beat me in b but i garuntee...a all out total rapage...sword in ur ass...sharp edged sword anal u in glad fight so think b4 i say sht

Orite giv me a s match, I'll crash u down twat. At S u serious? U think u can beat me, a flippernoob! what a joke!
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7374
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by Jason on Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:00 pm

Cosmic_Angel wrote:i knocked him out of 1st round
but he'll be somewhere near me, but i stick with this

Rematch me without running, potshotting, and other lame shit ANYTIME.

And yeah, Bato's list is almost perfect.


Last edited by Firewall on Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total


Thanks Sporadic Smile




You can burn my house
You can cut my hair
You can make me wrestle naked with a grizzly bear

You can poison my cat
Baby I don't care
But if you talk in the movies
I'll kill you right there
avatar
Jason
Contributer

Posts : 2733
Points : 5731
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : EUSSR

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by John on Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Firewall wrote:
Cosmic_Angel wrote:i knocked him out of 1st round
but he'll be somewhere near me, but i stick with this

Rematch me without running, potshotting, and other lame shit ANYTIME.

And yeah, Bato's list is almost perfect lol.

I'll watch!
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7374
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by -RR- on Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:46 pm

John wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
John wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
John wrote:I swear Herc beat Liam and Herc lost to me. So why is Liam rank 3 lol?
lol cuz he can drop u in 3 secs dats y

Stfu ez trash and no he can't, nvr has.
lmao "ez trash" lol u might beat me in b but i garuntee...a all out total rapage...sword in ur ass...sharp edged sword anal u in glad fight so think b4 i say sht

Orite giv me a s match, I'll crash u down twat. At S u serious? U think u can beat me, a flippernoob! what a joke!
lol ur a flippernoob than it would be even eazier




avatar
-RR-
Contributer

Posts : 3516
Points : 6589
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1990-04-15
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : 3rd dimension 2 bad u cant come here, NOOB!

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by Robi on Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:50 pm

DenHaagConnection wrote:WTF i am doing at the 15 th place, -.-''. , i can beat some of 7-11 th.


Duel me when i am back on gunz rofl xD
avatar
Robi
Contributer

Posts : 1681
Points : 4686
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-01
Age : 22
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by Adam on Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:55 pm

Lol the results changed into a rage topic.

What's their to fight? If you think you better:

Challenge
Win/Lose
and get your rank changed

Adam
Contributer

Posts : 2298
Points : 5253
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-03-07
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : Toronto, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by Bato on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:36 pm

romeoricky wrote:
John wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
John wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
John wrote:I swear Herc beat Liam and Herc lost to me. So why is Liam rank 3 lol?
lol cuz he can drop u in 3 secs dats y

Stfu ez trash and no he can't, nvr has.
lmao "ez trash" lol u might beat me in b but i garuntee...a all out total rapage...sword in ur ass...sharp edged sword anal u in glad fight so think b4 i say sht

Orite giv me a s match, I'll crash u down twat. At S u serious? U think u can beat me, a flippernoob! what a joke!
lol ur a flippernoob than it would be even eazier

Flippernoobs beat the crap out of evry1 Very Happy too bad johns a flipperpro
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16339
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by John on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 pm

Wizzo wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
John wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
John wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
John wrote:I swear Herc beat Liam and Herc lost to me. So why is Liam rank 3 lol?
lol cuz he can drop u in 3 secs dats y

Stfu ez trash and no he can't, nvr has.
lmao "ez trash" lol u might beat me in b but i garuntee...a all out total rapage...sword in ur ass...sharp edged sword anal u in glad fight so think b4 i say sht

Orite giv me a s match, I'll crash u down twat. At S u serious? U think u can beat me, a flippernoob! what a joke!
lol ur a flippernoob than it would be even eazier

Flippernoobs beat the crap out of evry1 Very Happy too bad johns a flipperpro

Lol remember the good old days where me u and nesta stairs glad each time Very Happy.
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7374
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by Bato on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:17 pm

John wrote:
Wizzo wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
John wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
John wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
John wrote:I swear Herc beat Liam and Herc lost to me. So why is Liam rank 3 lol?
lol cuz he can drop u in 3 secs dats y

Stfu ez trash and no he can't, nvr has.
lmao "ez trash" lol u might beat me in b but i garuntee...a all out total rapage...sword in ur ass...sharp edged sword anal u in glad fight so think b4 i say sht

Orite giv me a s match, I'll crash u down twat. At S u serious? U think u can beat me, a flippernoob! what a joke!
lol ur a flippernoob than it would be even eazier

Flippernoobs beat the crap out of evry1 Very Happy too bad johns a flipperpro

Lol remember the good old days where me u and nesta stairs glad each time Very Happy.

yea i fucking miss those days
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16339
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by John on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:19 pm

I never play glad stairs because:
1. There nvr are rooms that are made in el ch 2.
2. Me, u and nesta have moved on to pvping, although i still flip and lame everyone for kills - nothing wrong with that...
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7374
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by -RR- on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:26 pm

in a non oblivion map flipper noobs==dead meat




avatar
-RR-
Contributer

Posts : 3516
Points : 6589
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1990-04-15
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : 3rd dimension 2 bad u cant come here, NOOB!

Back to top Go down

Re: results of top 20 (very raw)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum