Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by V1ncent on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:16 pm

10 eucoins xD

that's 9 months of cwing for one shotgun hahaahah
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7488
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Ovyda on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:33 pm

I wanted to do it but if needs 9months...



avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10271
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Adam on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:34 am

me and kimmy use no donors and we pwn donor nerds ok?

Adam
Contributer

Posts : 2298
Points : 5194
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-03-07
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : Toronto, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by John on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:03 am

Farewell wrote:me and kimmy use no donors and we pwn donor nerds ok?

Lol.
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7315
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by V1ncent on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:04 am

Farewell wrote:me and kimmy use no donors and we pwn donor nerds ok?
who doesn't xd people with donors are like the biggest noobs most of the time, yes i'm telling 99% of the eugunz community that they're noobs xo
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7488
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Bato on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:27 pm

^old news
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16280
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by nsyw on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:45 am

smackeddddddd
avatar
nsyw
Contributer

Posts : 3717
Points : 7016
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Ovyda on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:41 pm






avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10271
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Bato on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:38 pm







This 1 was kinda funny, That Umilde guy was all like NO IM NOT MAD THAT MY MATE LEFT.. and then he fails at saying #pff Very Happy





Azn xD


avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16280
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Azn_Dude99 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:49 pm

lool nice screenies ur never on when im on anymore and ur ping is total poopsack but nonetheless U IS DAH GOOD MAN <3 u
avatar
Azn_Dude99
Valued Member

Posts : 680
Points : 3534
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1997-07-03
Age : 20
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Adam on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:45 pm

I can only play with you guys on weekends :/
This weekend i wasn't on cause I was sleeping over at a friend's house cuz we were all drunk lol

Adam
Contributer

Posts : 2298
Points : 5194
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-03-07
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : Toronto, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Bato on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Farewell wrote:I can only play with you guys on weekends :/
This weekend i wasn't on cause I was sleeping over at a friend's house cuz we were all drunk lol

You should have posted on this forum so that im not the only 1 anymore who makes a fool of himself xd (and herc too ofc Very Happy)
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16280
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by nsyw on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Tayun smacked




i didnt know i had fans omg




im gettin better at low ping =D

avatar
nsyw
Contributer

Posts : 3717
Points : 7016
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Bato on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:23 pm

Why would some1 make a wanabe clan from hs cw clans o.o

anyway:
Azn's turn-on's xD


In this ss, Robi wrote BATO on the wall XD

In this game there was an event announced so the opponents AND ROBI imediately left XDDDD









avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16280
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Ovyda on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Only carries and streak stops...I also have wins vs good clans but who cares if it ain't a carry ;D








avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10271
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Bato on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Why are you posting a clan ur not in?
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16280
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by nsyw on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Bato wrote:Why would some1 make a wanabe clan from hs cw clans o.o

anyway:
Azn's turn-on's xD


In this ss, Robi wrote BATO on the wall XD

In this game there was an event announced so the opponents AND ROBI imediately left XDDDD









septerra is my ign =d
avatar
nsyw
Contributer

Posts : 3717
Points : 7016
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Ovyda on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Bato wrote:Why are you posting a clan ur not in?

If that's a problem, then I can delete and apologize for my wins.



avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10271
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Bato on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Wtf u talking about.. You were all like i wont leave Prophecy and im still in it with a char and now you made a fucking own clan with that char and now ur not even in my clan anymore. And for the ss's i dont fucking care if you delete them or not and tbh i dont give a fuck about you either
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16280
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by V1ncent on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:48 pm

._.
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7488
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Ovyda on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:18 pm

Bato wrote:Wtf u talking about.. You were all like i wont leave Prophecy and im still in it with a char and now you made a fucking own clan with that char and now ur not even in my clan anymore. And for the ss's i dont fucking care if you delete them or not and tbh i dont give a fuck about you either

Only one question, then why did you comment my post?



avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10271
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Bato on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Invidual wrote:
Bato wrote:Wtf u talking about.. You were all like i wont leave Prophecy and im still in it with a char and now you made a fucking own clan with that char and now ur not even in my clan anymore. And for the ss's i dont fucking care if you delete them or not and tbh i dont give a fuck about you either

Only one question, then why did you comment my post?

Cuz i wanted to tell ur that ur big fucking asshole and a fucking traitor
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16280
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Jason on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Oh god, not again...


Thanks Sporadic Smile




You can burn my house
You can cut my hair
You can make me wrestle naked with a grizzly bear

You can poison my cat
Baby I don't care
But if you talk in the movies
I'll kill you right there
avatar
Jason
Contributer

Posts : 2733
Points : 5672
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : EUSSR

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Kisser on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Bato wrote:
Invidual wrote:
Bato wrote:Wtf u talking about.. You were all like i wont leave Prophecy and im still in it with a char and now you made a fucking own clan with that char and now ur not even in my clan anymore. And for the ss's i dont fucking care if you delete them or not and tbh i dont give a fuck about you either

Only one question, then why did you comment my post?

Cuz i wanted to tell ur that ur big fucking asshole and a fucking traitor

Please pm him about this. This is not necessary on public.
avatar
Kisser
Contributer

Posts : 5849
Points : 9360
Join date : 2010-02-13
Birthday : 1996-01-30
Age : 21
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Bato on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:17 pm

And this isnt about you
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16280
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Screen Shot Thread 2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum