Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Robi on Fri May 04, 2012 8:15 pm



Nice signature ?
Someone called kami has an open signature shop at aeria forum ( gunz section ) , bato u should get one .
Btw can someone tell me who he is since he calls him zelf the #1 of europa LOL
And bato my pc is broken i cant play for 2months till i have a new pc , I raged so hard that i smashed my pc of the desk rofl.
avatar
Robi
Contributer

Posts : 1681
Points : 4567
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-01
Age : 22
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Sporadic on Fri May 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Not bad. The frame is a little boxy though. Some of it even covers her forehead.


avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13656
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Bato on Fri May 04, 2012 8:47 pm

idiot robi faggot noob fuckhead shitfuck noob whore

You better have it ready when Aeria goes online >.>

@sig, i like it. And im not changing sig, my Batosai sig is the best!
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16220
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Robi on Fri May 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Bato wrote:idiot robi faggot noob fuckhead shitfuck noob whore

You better have it ready when Aeria goes online >.>

@sig, i like it. And im not changing sig, my Batosai sig is the best!

Aeria will be up next week if i m right.
An the soonest i will get a new pc is mid june.
I dont know why but i was so mad lol the second computer i broke the first was a laptop i punched at the screen and than the screen was broken lol.
avatar
Robi
Contributer

Posts : 1681
Points : 4567
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-01
Age : 22
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by V1ncent on Fri May 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Robi wrote:
Bato wrote:idiot robi faggot noob fuckhead shitfuck noob whore

You better have it ready when Aeria goes online >.>

@sig, i like it. And im not changing sig, my Batosai sig is the best!

Aeria will be up next week if i m right.
An the soonest i will get a new pc is mid june.
I dont know why but i was so mad lol the second computer i broke the first was a laptop i punched at the screen and than the screen was broken lol.
ragequit nerd l0l0l0l0l0l

the border is kinda bad, the rest iss pretty decent
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7428
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Robi on Fri May 04, 2012 9:22 pm

V1nny wrote:
Robi wrote:
Bato wrote:idiot robi faggot noob fuckhead shitfuck noob whore

You better have it ready when Aeria goes online >.>

@sig, i like it. And im not changing sig, my Batosai sig is the best!

Aeria will be up next week if i m right.
An the soonest i will get a new pc is mid june.
I dont know why but i was so mad lol the second computer i broke the first was a laptop i punched at the screen and than the screen was broken lol.
ragequit nerd l0l0l0l0l0l

the border is kinda bad, the rest iss pretty decent

I was downloading trilogy of Lord of the rings 12,3gb and one the last 5% it crashed thats why i raged lol.
I got a temper , a big one looool.
avatar
Robi
Contributer

Posts : 1681
Points : 4567
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-01
Age : 22
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Bato on Fri May 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Idiot >_> From where are you replying now then
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16220
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Robi on Fri May 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Bato wrote:Idiot >_> From where are you replying now then

the laptop of my mom , i can only use it for this kind of stuff youtube ect.
avatar
Robi
Contributer

Posts : 1681
Points : 4567
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-01
Age : 22
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by SakkakeDarling on Wed May 09, 2012 2:55 am

why did i think it was signatures like your 'autograph' or official document signature...
Not...
stupidme.
/sneefle
avatar
SakkakeDarling
Valued Member

Posts : 658
Points : 3379
Join date : 2010-05-02
Birthday : 1995-02-15
Age : 22
Gender : Female
Location : Los Angeles

http://littlethingsandenvelopes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Bato on Wed May 09, 2012 9:21 am

SakkakeDarling wrote:why did i think it was signatures like your 'autograph' or official document signature...
Not...
stupidme.
/sneefle

I bet you would've loved to have Robi's signature Very Happy
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16220
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by SakkakeDarling on Wed May 09, 2012 1:43 pm

naww
Just curious what everyones handsign was like
Mines simple and ugly?
not even rlly cursive.
avatar
SakkakeDarling
Valued Member

Posts : 658
Points : 3379
Join date : 2010-05-02
Birthday : 1995-02-15
Age : 22
Gender : Female
Location : Los Angeles

http://littlethingsandenvelopes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Bato on Wed May 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Mines simple and beautiful Very Happy
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16220
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Ryuzei on Wed May 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Robi i knew you would do something crazy like deleting your account or breaking your fucking computer.

Good thing i didnt gift you

Ryuzei
Valued Member

Posts : 737
Points : 3555
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1994-06-16
Age : 23
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by SakkakeDarling on Wed May 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Can I see your signature batoo :DDD

And I still have an outfit on Gunz that gwandpa chuck sent me Very Happy
avatar
SakkakeDarling
Valued Member

Posts : 658
Points : 3379
Join date : 2010-05-02
Birthday : 1995-02-15
Age : 22
Gender : Female
Location : Los Angeles

http://littlethingsandenvelopes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Bato on Wed May 09, 2012 8:21 pm

The thing below my post is my signature Very Happy
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16220
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by SakkakeDarling on Wed May 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Nevermind -_-;
avatar
SakkakeDarling
Valued Member

Posts : 658
Points : 3379
Join date : 2010-05-02
Birthday : 1995-02-15
Age : 22
Gender : Female
Location : Los Angeles

http://littlethingsandenvelopes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Ryan on Wed May 09, 2012 9:01 pm

lol gay
avatar
Ryan
Contributer

Posts : 4240
Points : 7124
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Sporadic on Thu May 10, 2012 2:05 am

SakkakeDarling wrote:Can I see your signature batoo :DDD

And I still have an outfit on Gunz that gwandpa chuck sent me Very Happy

If chuck's your grandpa then say hello to daddy.


avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13656
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by SakkakeDarling on Thu May 10, 2012 4:46 am

Sporadic wrote:
SakkakeDarling wrote:Can I see your signature batoo :DDD

And I still have an outfit on Gunz that gwandpa chuck sent me Very Happy

If chuck's your grandpa then say hello to daddy.
in that casee- Dadddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I want a better ranking than 'valued member'!
&
Hello Daddy.
Happie? :3
avatar
SakkakeDarling
Valued Member

Posts : 658
Points : 3379
Join date : 2010-05-02
Birthday : 1995-02-15
Age : 22
Gender : Female
Location : Los Angeles

http://littlethingsandenvelopes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Robi on Thu May 10, 2012 5:36 am

Ryan wrote:lol gay

What gay because it has pink ?
Grow the fuk up than.
avatar
Robi
Contributer

Posts : 1681
Points : 4567
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-01
Age : 22
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Sporadic on Thu May 10, 2012 7:10 am

SakkakeDarling wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
SakkakeDarling wrote:Can I see your signature batoo :DDD

And I still have an outfit on Gunz that gwandpa chuck sent me Very Happy

If chuck's your grandpa then say hello to daddy.
in that casee- Dadddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I want a better ranking than 'valued member'!
&
Hello Daddy.
Happie? :3

Shit was hysterical. Razz


avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13656
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by SakkakeDarling on Thu May 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Sporadic wrote:
SakkakeDarling wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
SakkakeDarling wrote:Can I see your signature batoo :DDD

And I still have an outfit on Gunz that gwandpa chuck sent me Very Happy

If chuck's your grandpa then say hello to daddy.
in that casee- Dadddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I want a better ranking than 'valued member'!
&
Hello Daddy.
Happie? :3

Shit was hysterical. Razz
lol im glad
wont lie, it sounds kinda 'wrong' lol
avatar
SakkakeDarling
Valued Member

Posts : 658
Points : 3379
Join date : 2010-05-02
Birthday : 1995-02-15
Age : 22
Gender : Female
Location : Los Angeles

http://littlethingsandenvelopes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Bato on Thu May 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Sporadic wrote:
SakkakeDarling wrote:Can I see your signature batoo :DDD

And I still have an outfit on Gunz that gwandpa chuck sent me Very Happy

If chuck's your grandpa then say hello to daddy.

haha Very Happy
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16220
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions about signature and some extra information for people that care

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum