QOTW(Question of the week)

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Jason on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:30 pm

I hope to be established in multiple things in 10 years. I'll probably be working in an office doing web development, other than that... live a healthy life, be in a relationship, have my own house etc... Kids? Don't wanna think about that right now... I just want to be succesful overall, my dream is to play in a band and be involved with that full-time, tour the world, perform and inspire other people. Of course, that's easier said than done, but I'll definitely be involved with music somehow.

@Stephanie: Why the negativity? Over the past few months I've been busy with looking at everything more positively. What exactly makes you think you'll end up like you described? If you're gonna sit there thinking that that's going to happen, then that is exactly what's going to happen. Make a choice, ask yourself: What do I want to do? And then chase that goal, or dream, or whatever.


Last edited by Jason on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 3 times in total


Thanks Sporadic Smile




You can burn my house
You can cut my hair
You can make me wrestle naked with a grizzly bear

You can poison my cat
Baby I don't care
But if you talk in the movies
I'll kill you right there
avatar
Jason
Contributer

Posts : 2733
Points : 5730
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : EUSSR

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Ovyda on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:37 pm

I would go to your concerts Very Happy



avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10329
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Bato on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:42 pm

I would tryout for your band Laughing
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16338
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Jason on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Bato wrote:I would tryout for your band Laughing

You could be a roadie...


Thanks Sporadic Smile




You can burn my house
You can cut my hair
You can make me wrestle naked with a grizzly bear

You can poison my cat
Baby I don't care
But if you talk in the movies
I'll kill you right there
avatar
Jason
Contributer

Posts : 2733
Points : 5730
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : EUSSR

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Bato on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Jason wrote:
Bato wrote:I would tryout for your band Laughing

You could be a roadie...

Roadie? :O
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16338
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Jason on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Bato wrote:
Jason wrote:
Bato wrote:I would tryout for your band Laughing

You could be a roadie...

Roadie? :O

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_crew


Thanks Sporadic Smile




You can burn my house
You can cut my hair
You can make me wrestle naked with a grizzly bear

You can poison my cat
Baby I don't care
But if you talk in the movies
I'll kill you right there
avatar
Jason
Contributer

Posts : 2733
Points : 5730
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : EUSSR

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Bato on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Jason wrote:
Bato wrote:
Jason wrote:
Bato wrote:I would tryout for your band Laughing

You could be a roadie...

Roadie? :O

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_crew

ill be the touring bus driver with his own special act on stage Laughing
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16338
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Ryan on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:57 pm

I hope to be as succesful as possible in 10 years, doing the thing I want to do; be a physiotherapist. I hope to earn good money with it and I hope to help as many people as I can.
Other than that, the obvious stuff. Wife, kids, house, pet etc. Damn, 10 years is still a long time.
avatar
Ryan
Contributer

Posts : 4240
Points : 7242
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Ovyda on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:25 pm

I wonder if Earth can keep up that long Very Happy



avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10329
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by MvRaM on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:49 pm

^ Lets hope it does.
avatar
MvRaM
Contributer

Posts : 8494
Points : 13123
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1989-12-21
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by -RR- on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:51 pm

question: chicken or egg? which one came first? and explain ur reasioning!




avatar
-RR-
Contributer

Posts : 3516
Points : 6588
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1990-04-15
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : 3rd dimension 2 bad u cant come here, NOOB!

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Kisser on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:25 am

Everytime I hear that question I go nuts, isn't it obvious that it was the motherfucking chicken.
avatar
Kisser
Contributer

Posts : 5849
Points : 9418
Join date : 2010-02-13
Birthday : 1996-01-30
Age : 21
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Bato on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:38 am

Dude its totally the egg...
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16338
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Kisser on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:54 am

No okay, obviously not, an egg couldn't have survived by itself, not in the way a way is. I would accept a macro cell organism developing into a chicken and then the chicken laying an egg, but not an egg first. Probably took thousands of years of evolution for a chicken to drop a fucking egg. NO.
Hate that question.
avatar
Kisser
Contributer

Posts : 5849
Points : 9418
Join date : 2010-02-13
Birthday : 1996-01-30
Age : 21
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Ovyda on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:19 am

Chicken ! Very Happy



avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10329
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by SakkakeDarling on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:44 am

The egg obviously
++good job bato lol
anywayss
over time the evolution of a small creature changed obviously, there was genetic mutation, creating what would be the evolution of chicken. The creature must-of laid eggs already because all or most Jurassic period animals were known to lay eggs, so the egg was already brought down by generations, though what is inside the egg is not exactly a chicken YET.

Once the chicken mutation has been created, it is an embryo inside the egg itself. hence the egg coming first. Once it is hatched, the mutation would be labeled as a chicken.
the egg had to have come first because it is what held the creatures embryo.

If the Jurassic period animals did NOT lay eggs, then obviously the chicken would of been first and then the mutation would have to evolve again then creating the egg rather than live-birthing.

So the stupid egg comes first.

I hate this question =_=
especially when people believe in evolution and don't understand...
If you don't believe in evolution then i'd say the chicken- because 'God' would have created it.
but I believe in evolution- so the stupid gosh darn egg.



In Short; tldr

Believe in God? Chicken
Believe in evolution? Egg
Believe in quantum mechanics? Neither AND both.
Believe in embryo and membrane? Egg
Believe in paradox? Neither AND both.


Last edited by SakkakeDarling on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
SakkakeDarling
Valued Member

Posts : 658
Points : 3497
Join date : 2010-05-02
Birthday : 1995-02-15
Age : 22
Gender : Female
Location : Los Angeles

http://littlethingsandenvelopes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by MvRaM on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:48 am

God created the animals. Chicken was one of those animals, so the chicken came first.

And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

avatar
MvRaM
Contributer

Posts : 8494
Points : 13123
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1989-12-21
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Ovyda on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:20 am

MvRaM wrote:God created the animals. Chicken was one of those animals, so the chicken came first.

And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.


cheers



avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10329
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Bato on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:34 pm

SakkakeDarling wrote:The egg obviously
++good job bato lol
anywayss
over time the evolution of a small creature changed obviously, there was genetic mutation, creating what would be the evolution of chicken. The creature must-of laid eggs already because all or most Jurassic period animals were known to lay eggs, so the egg was already brought down by generations, though what is inside the egg is not exactly a chicken YET.

Once the chicken mutation has been created, it is an embryo inside the egg itself. hence the egg coming first. Once it is hatched, the mutation would be labeled as a chicken.
the egg had to have come first because it is what held the creatures embryo.

If the Jurassic period animals did NOT lay eggs, then obviously the chicken would of been first and then the mutation would have to evolve again then creating the egg rather than live-birthing.

So the stupid egg comes first.

I hate this question =_=
especially when people believe in evolution and don't understand...
If you don't believe in evolution then i'd say the chicken- because 'God' would have created it.
but I believe in evolution- so the stupid gosh darn egg.



In Short; tldr

Believe in God? Chicken
Believe in evolution? Egg
Believe in quantum mechanics? Neither AND both.
Believe in embryo and membrane? Egg
Believe in paradox? Neither AND both.

What she said
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16338
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by V1ncent on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:27 pm

SakkakeDarling wrote:The egg obviously
++good job bato lol
anywayss
over time the evolution of a small creature changed obviously, there was genetic mutation, creating what would be the evolution of chicken. The creature must-of laid eggs already because all or most Jurassic period animals were known to lay eggs, so the egg was already brought down by generations, though what is inside the egg is not exactly a chicken YET.

Once the chicken mutation has been created, it is an embryo inside the egg itself. hence the egg coming first. Once it is hatched, the mutation would be labeled as a chicken.
the egg had to have come first because it is what held the creatures embryo.

If the Jurassic period animals did NOT lay eggs, then obviously the chicken would of been first and then the mutation would have to evolve again then creating the egg rather than live-birthing.

So the stupid egg comes first.

I hate this question =_=
especially when people believe in evolution and don't understand...
If you don't believe in evolution then i'd say the chicken- because 'God' would have created it.
but I believe in evolution- so the stupid gosh darn egg.



In Short; tldr

Believe in God? Chicken
Believe in evolution? Egg
Believe in quantum mechanics? Neither AND both.
Believe in embryo and membrane? Egg
Believe in paradox? Neither AND both.
i don't believe god exists so I also think the egg came first Razz
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7546
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by MvRaM on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Lets just say the egg was created first. How did it grow to become the chicken? There's got to be one female and male chicken to created a chick right? How is that possible. Also heat is needed for the chick to develop right? If the egg was created first how did it develop?

Also there's no way a chicken can created another chicken with out a partner remember that. So take that into consideration when you reply.

Keep in mind that I'm not trying to start anything, I just want to see your answers.
avatar
MvRaM
Contributer

Posts : 8494
Points : 13123
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1989-12-21
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Kisser on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:18 pm

THAT! An egg can't survive without a chicken to take are of it. Plus even of you're saying that a chicken developed inside an egg that takes thousands of years of evolution at which point your argument is unvalid because was it even an egg then or a primitive form of it. If you go by that then all you're saying makes no sense because if it was through evolution go way back and that life form was a simple celled organism from which all birds we know of came from, not a mofockin egg. Thus the chicken, although in a primitive form came first.
Bitch.
avatar
Kisser
Contributer

Posts : 5849
Points : 9418
Join date : 2010-02-13
Birthday : 1996-01-30
Age : 21
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by SakkakeDarling on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Because the creature that laid the egg of a chicken wasn't a chicken. Because the chicken was a genetic mutation so it didn't start off as a chicken... The first chicken would of have to be inside of an egg... Heated by the mother or father with would be the previous evolution of a chicken.

An animal doesn't always have to be cared for by the same species... A lot of animals mainly mothers adopt other species and take care of them unless obviously they are of threat...
Like you said 'Lets just say the egg was created first. How did it grow to become the chicken?' The egg was cared for by the pre-evolved mammal... so you just solved your own puzzle.

And I don't understand your point kisser, or what you're trying to explain sorry ._.; but 'Plus even of you're saying that a chicken developed inside an egg that takes thousands of years of evolution at which point your argument is unvalid because was it even an egg then or a primitive form of it.' as you said. Then the primitive form of it would be the mother&father, who laid an egg that was mutated genetically or also evolved...

Take that into consideration before you reply.

(:


Last edited by SakkakeDarling on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
SakkakeDarling
Valued Member

Posts : 658
Points : 3497
Join date : 2010-05-02
Birthday : 1995-02-15
Age : 22
Gender : Female
Location : Los Angeles

http://littlethingsandenvelopes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Adam on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:43 pm

I agree with sakkake's point, more convincing than that god bullshit lmaO

Adam
Contributer

Posts : 2298
Points : 5252
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-03-07
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : Toronto, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Bato on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:50 am

The egg was created with a bang. Those things just happen. 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 years ago it was BOOM - hello earth cheers and then few seconds later a smaller BOOM and there was the egg. From that egg came 2 chickens, a male and a female and thats how the chicken population began.
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16338
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTW(Question of the week)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum