Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by MvRaM on Thu May 16, 2013 9:19 pm

#10 Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus is character I remember watching Yu-gi-Oh growing up would make me so damn angry because of the way his personality was being so arrogant, stuck up, and prideful. Maximillion Pegasus is one of those characters that remind of the real world evil corporate lobbyist who has so much money and power that he uses it to pick on the little guy that works hard to get everything hes gets in life. Which is how the saga between him and Yugi was in the Yu-gi-Oh series, because of how Pegasus forced yugi into the tournament by steeling the soul of his grandfather. At the same time you had the twist of a man child due to Maximillion Pegasus running company that produced a children’s card game as well as his deck consisting of cartoon like creatures. Over Maximillion Pegasus is Rich spoiled kid that can make your life so miserable you want to punch him in the face.

#9 Team Rocket

I know what your thinking “Isn’t Team Rocket 3 different characters?” Well yes but at the same time they share a brain so it’s like they are one in the same person. What makes em hate Team Rocket despite the fact that they have earned some credibility over the years is the fact that they are so predictable that you must know that they are going to fail. It’s so annoying having Team Rocket as nemusus is like dealing with a mosquito that Does not want to be squashed. No matter how many times team rocket blasts off in defeat they just keep coming back for more failure. I don’t what i hate more a girl that cant take hint to back off when you tell her no or team rocket? To some up why I hate Team rocket is cause they are so annoying!

#8 Sasuke Uchiha

The reason why me and a lot of Naruto Fans hate Sasuke Uchiha is for the soul reason that he is very over hyped antagonist. He may have the intimidating appearance of a bad ass but he has the skill of a Genin ninja. Now a lot fo fan girls are going to get made at me for saying this but Sasuke Uchiha needs to take his fate like a man. What i mean by that is he needs to fight his own battles die if he gets defeated and stop getting saved. how can you say you ahve a reputation for being so bad ass when your always getting saved by all of your friends really? Sasuke Uchiha is dog with all bark and almost no bite.

#7 Orihime

Bleach has always had many unique characters that can do many different and awesome things, but there is always that one character that is almost useless and annoying. Orihime by far is the useless character. All I have to say is this about her shes need to stop whining and complaining and do something useful.

#6 Orochimaru

Orochimaru is a character that reminds me of one of those characters that just aims to corrupt other people to use them for his own personal gain. Throughout the anime of Naruto he has Corrupted many chracters to use them for selfish gain. Which makes him a really hated character because in all reality no one likes a person who manipulates people who is just out for his own dark doings rather then really helping them out. Orochimaru is that level of dark and sinister not to mention creepy that you never want to deal with.

#5 Lau

Lau is from Black Butler is a very annoying and very two faced character. when you first meet him you can already tell he very perverted and carefree character. Though having seem to be and ally to Ciel Phantomhive. he also is very corrupt in the sense that hes is an opium dealer and runs a prostitution rig where he sells foreign slaves. However things take a turn for the worst when he betrays Ciel when he gets his personal assassin to try to kill him after Ciel found out that he sold opium through the earl company insted of candy. What do yu expect from a greedy mafia leader specially one who is cowardly

#4 Hercule Satan

Hercule is one of the most annoying characters ever introduced in DragonballZ. What tics people of the most about Hercule is that he stole the credit for defeating cell when Gohan worked his ass off in destroying him with the Kamaihamaiha Wave. Also that fact that he is a coward who tends to get in everyone’s way half the time, because of being caught up in his own ego which he boasts for something he did not even do or diserve credit for. Hercule honestly is like a co-worker who does nothing and takes all the credit, he makes you want to quit your job.

#3 Fuhrer King Bradley

King bradley is one of the homunculus that has a very similar personality traits to Adolf Hitler if he were less wimpier because he deceived a whole army into killing Ishpalins . He not only did that but he deceived a whole country into thinking what there army was doing was for the greater good. Not only that he managed to hide his identity as a homunculus by making them think that he is human. King Bradley is definitely one character you would hate because he is responsible for the killing of many lovable characters in Full Metal Alchemist. Over all he is very cold hearted character.

#2 Sakura Hanuro

She is Useless go’s after Sasuke over Naruto when he clearly does not want her and hes not good for her. She pretty states teh sterio typical on how a lot of girls tend to go for the jerks in society rather the nice guy who obviously cares for her. So That pisses a lot guys like me off! i think I speak for a a lot of people when I say that Sakura Hanuro neds a wake up callan d to get better jutsu skills.

#1 Shao Tucker

This is the most hated anime character ever. You can search high and low and you will not fine a character that has stooped so low as this one did. Shao Tucker is from Full Metal Alchemist and is known as the sowing alchemist due to his medical ability to transmute DNA to make Kameras How ever his secret to his unique alchemy ability was exposed when Edward Elric Discovered that the Kamera he made consisted of his Daughter and her dog. As well as teh other camera he made to keep his state certification that was made from his wife. This type of Alchemy was considered taboo. To this day this was one of the saddest things ever to happen in Full Metal Alchemist. It was so bad that Tucker became one of the most hated anime characters in teh anime world. No one has ever reached a level of pure hatred from the fans then Shao Tucker.


More info at: http://acfradio.com/top-10-hated-anime-characters/
avatar
MvRaM
Contributer

Posts : 8494
Points : 13002
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1989-12-21
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by Kisser on Thu May 16, 2013 11:25 pm

I can see why all these are hated. Well except the ones from animes I haven't seen, like that Tucker.
avatar
Kisser
Contributer

Posts : 5849
Points : 9297
Join date : 2010-02-13
Birthday : 1996-01-30
Age : 21
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by Ovyda on Fri May 17, 2013 12:35 am

OMG WOW ! I so agree with this list!!!! Pegasus maybe could be a step higher, Rockets sometimes were funny Very Happy



avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10208
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by Bato on Fri May 17, 2013 1:10 am

I dont agree with Team Rocket, Sasuke, Orochimaru and Satan. Team Rocket and Satan are funny as shit and Sasuke and Orochimaru are awesome with awesome stories and stuff.

I agree with Sakura and although i have nothing against Inoue, i do see how she can be hated. The others i dont know.
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16217
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by Ovyda on Fri May 17, 2013 7:57 am

I don't know that Lau guy.

I do agree that Sasuke and Orochimaru doesn't fit here for me, but I can see the reasons, they really are hated often.

Satan - funny? how? o.o
Team Rockets - crap jokes as well, always fails
Inoue and Sakura - known reasons.
Pegasus - his laugh... oh god. Doesn't even matter whether English or Japanese.
Others are described well.

I'd input Lucy tho Very Happy



avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10208
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by Bato on Fri May 17, 2013 9:34 am

Team Rocket and Satan are part of 95% of the people's childhood. They always fail and Satan always steals the show. Kids think thats funny, how can you hate that? If you hate that when you grow up you've become a tad too serious imo.

People who hate Sasuke and Orochimaru must be dumbass Naruto fanboys who also cry evry time Sasuke does a bad thing. Imo both of them are 1 of the best chars i've ever seen. Atleast both in my top 5 of Naruto chars.
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16217
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by V1ncent on Fri May 17, 2013 9:35 am

I only know 10, 9 and 4 lol
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7425
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by Ovyda on Fri May 17, 2013 12:35 pm

V1ncent wrote:I only know 10, 9 and 4 lol

Wait... you never watched bleach, naruto and fma? wow



avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10208
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by V1ncent on Fri May 17, 2013 3:04 pm

Ovyda wrote:
V1ncent wrote:I only know 10, 9 and 4 lol

Wait... you never watched bleach, naruto and fma? wow
bleach too many eps, naruto too and I couldn't find a good dl link of fma when I wanted to watch it xd
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7425
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by Bato on Fri May 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Too many eps? O.o Bleach only has 366 + 100 manga chapters after that or so and Naruto is only a little 220 eps + 313 in Shippuuden... Thats not thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat much.
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16217
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by Kisser on Fri May 17, 2013 8:25 pm

And if you skip the fillers, which is recommended, we're talking about 1/3 taken out, perhaps even more.
avatar
Kisser
Contributer

Posts : 5849
Points : 9297
Join date : 2010-02-13
Birthday : 1996-01-30
Age : 21
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by Ovyda on Fri May 17, 2013 9:44 pm

V1ncent wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
V1ncent wrote:I only know 10, 9 and 4 lol

Wait... you never watched bleach, naruto and fma? wow
bleach too many eps, naruto too and I couldn't find a good dl link of fma when I wanted to watch it xd

You are not otaku Neutral



avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10208
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by V1ncent on Fri May 17, 2013 10:25 pm

I just don't like watching so many episodes of an old series when there's lots of good new stuff coming out,. though i'm pretty sure i'd like all the anime listed here
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7425
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by Bato on Fri May 17, 2013 10:46 pm

V1ncent wrote:I just don't like watching so many episodes of an old series when there's lots of good new stuff coming out,. though i'm pretty sure i'd like all the anime listed here

But the old stuff that made anime what it is today is so much better than most of the new stuff..
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16217
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by V1ncent on Sat May 18, 2013 10:16 am

I don't really agree, there is lots of cool new stuff that is just as good, you just have to look for it
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7425
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by Ovyda on Sat May 18, 2013 12:45 pm

Nah Vince, trust me... those long series are long for a reason... but I do understand your point. I prefer lots of short shows over one big one even tho it might be really good (i.e. case closed).

Btw did you catch up on Uchuu Kyoudai?



avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10208
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by V1ncent on Sat May 18, 2013 1:30 pm

I was catching up with that yeah, only have to watch 56 and 57 and then I'm caught up again I think.

another reason I don't like catching up with long series is because I don't want to invest so much time catching up with them, 300 episodes will take me at least half a year to watch
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7425
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by Ovyda on Sat May 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Then I won't say what I started to think about Mutta Very Happy



avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10208
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by Bato on Sun May 19, 2013 1:46 am

V1ncent wrote:I was catching up with that yeah, only have to watch 56 and 57 and then I'm caught up again I think.

another reason I don't like catching up with long series is because I don't want to invest so much time catching up with them, 300 episodes will take me at least half a year to watch

Like Ovyda said, those long series are long for a reason. Many shows get disbanded cuz they just arent good enough. There are new shows that get close, sure. Shingeki no Kyoujin for example. But unlike Ovyda, i do take the time to watch Detective Conan and Gintama and stuff like that.

I recently caught up to Fairy Tail, One Piece, Naruto (almost), Bleach, Space Brothers, Hunter x Hunter, D.Gray-Man and i probably forget stuff. I LOVE IT Razz
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16217
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by V1ncent on Sun May 19, 2013 9:37 am

well I'm pretty sure I'll never watch Naruto and Bleach simply because I'm not interested in them. I might try out hunter x hunter and one piece some time but I don't have the time now
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7425
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by Bato on Sun May 19, 2013 12:07 pm

You should definitely atleast try HxH. Its not that far yet. Be sure to watch the 2011 version though.
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16217
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Anime Characters

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum