lol

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: lol

Post by Bato on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:19 pm

You expect me to read all that? I'm not into these politics things at all and i probably won't even understand half of it. Yeah it's horrible that those kids died, especially if it's not a warzone, which i didn't know. But i can't imagine Obama how you portray him. Bush also killed kids in these country's. Knowing that makes me think it's inevitable for a president to not kill innocent people there for some reason. Obama is actually doing a very good job within America from what i've heard. Alot better than Bush. And the terrorist attacks are alot less since Obama is president.
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16336
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Nesta on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:38 pm

It is not inevitable for a president to not kill innocent people. I know that the president of my country certainly didn't kill any kids. The only reason they are there anyways is petrodollar. Without the oil they would lose too much money.


Watch this. Watch the part before the song starts, and then watch the part at 3:26. (sorry don't know a better link)

He lies about everything. Get rid of the image you have of him being a good guy. He is not.
avatar
Nesta
Contributer

Posts : 1068
Points : 4015
Join date : 2009-12-14
Birthday : 1992-04-10
Age : 25
Location : Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Bato on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:18 am

Alright. Obama is a killing machine. I shall now check under my bed evry night before i go to sleep in case Obama is there to murdr me. Happy? Very Happy The world runs on money and evry taboo is broken for it. You have to deal with that. It's just how it is.

And sure that part at the begining was a lie. You think presidential elections are all about the truth? They all lie. But thank god that other guy, the redneck, didn't become president. By now we would not have an earth anymore if that war loving guy was the president.

And being president of Slovenia is a little different than being president of America. I would like to see what you would do different than Obama if you were in his shoes. I haven't meet him so i can't judge him as a person and if he is a good guy or not, but from the things i heard about him and saw from him, he is a good enough guy to me.
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16336
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Nesta on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:55 am

Bato wrote: You have to deal with that. It's just how it is.

Or we could try to change that.

Bato wrote:And sure that part at the begining was a lie. You think presidential elections are all about the truth? They all lie.

Not everyone lies and they shouldn't lie. What's the point of voting for a guy if he's lying to you?

Bato wrote:But thank god that other guy, the redneck, didn't become president. By now we would not have an earth anymore if that war loving guy was the president.

Obama IS a war loving president.

Bato wrote:And being president of Slovenia is a little different than being president of America. I would like to see what you would do different than Obama if you were in his shoes.

Legalize drugs like weed, LSD, ... Stop putting people in jail for profit. Stop all wars. Cut military budget give more cash for education and NASA. Stop Monsanto. Stop the war on whistleblowers and even encourage them. Stop all companies from avoiding paying taxes. Increase taxes for the rich, lower taxes for the poor. Change the whole political system.

And I would put the whole Bush and Obama administration in jail for the crimes they commit.

That would be a start.

Bato wrote:I haven't meet him so i can't judge him as a person and if he is a good guy or not, but from the things i heard about him and saw from him, he is a good enough guy to me.

Stop listening to what they say on TV. They are controlled.
avatar
Nesta
Contributer

Posts : 1068
Points : 4015
Join date : 2009-12-14
Birthday : 1992-04-10
Age : 25
Location : Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Sporadic on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:54 am

Nesta sounds pretty mad. Didn't you learn last time we had a discussion like this that you're dumb if you site internet articles as facts? I seem to recall last time you linked me to a youtube video as a source for information. That was particularly funny as well. 

Especially that last part, "Don't listen to the TV they are controlled." but yet you're siting internet articles as facts. I fucking died from the irony. 

The internet is serious business bro, everything said on here must be true. You don't live in my country so everything you can experience about it is one sided. After hearing the "TV is controlled" bit I can't even take this seriously anymore. You're one of those retarded tinfoil hat conspiracists who sites internet articles as facts all day thinking hes being progressive by complaining on the internet about problems that have no correlation to your country. People in Slovenia must lead really boring lives.



avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13772
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Nesta on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:14 am

Protests in Turkey:

Left - turkish, right - international


The same thing happens in every country. They don't show what they don't want you to know.
avatar
Nesta
Contributer

Posts : 1068
Points : 4015
Join date : 2009-12-14
Birthday : 1992-04-10
Age : 25
Location : Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Bato on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:41 am

You're gonna stop wars? You'll go over there to Al Qaeda and shake their hands in person? Which would lead to your head being chopped off. 

You're gonna do nothing, not attack them and stuff and think it's gonna stop and the next thing you see is another plane flying through a building.

You make it sound way too easy to stop a war.

And the fact that the war has been alot less and there are way less terrorist attacks since Obama became president shows indeed that he is a war loving president.
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16336
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Nesta on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:28 am

USA is giving weapons to Al Qaeda to fight wars in middle east. Hillary Clinton admitted that they were the ones who created Al Qaeda in the first place. One of the reasons why so many "terrorists" hate USA is because they are killing innocent people in their countries.

Imagine an average guy living in middle east, minding his own business and then one day Obama sends a drone that kills his kids. What the hell can he do? Get a gun and fight back, that's what.

All it takes for USA to stop the war is call their army home. And that's it. You don't see any terrorist attacks in Slovenia. That's because we don't go around killing Arabs.

Bush started wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Obama kept fighting those wars and started new ones in Libya, Yemen and Somalia.

"As President, Obama has tripled down in Afghanistan, widened the war into Pakistan, multiplied drone attacks, bombed Yemen and Somalia, and started an undeclared NATO war in Libya. On presidential war powers, surveillance questions, Guantanamo, detention policy and habeas corpus, Obama has similarly stayed the course, or expanded Bush's precedents."


Also Spor, I do not understand how you can be comfortable with your president making it legal to keep US citizens detained indefinitely without any charges.
avatar
Nesta
Contributer

Posts : 1068
Points : 4015
Join date : 2009-12-14
Birthday : 1992-04-10
Age : 25
Location : Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Bato on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Al Qaeda attacked America because of Bush his father. Keep believing what you want, but retreating the soldiers won't stop this.
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16336
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Sporadic on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:09 pm

I found a good pic of Nesta




avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13772
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by ArcAngel on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Nesta, you are still a fucken dumb ass I see.

"
Charles Mckean
Wednesday
To all the N.S.A haters, get a life people, these same people complain when there is a terrorist attack on our country and then complain when the government starts using a program(thats been around for years now) to watch peoples phone records, not the conversations but numbers called and length of calls, all I have to say to these people are " if you are doing nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear" bottom line.This method of surveillance has all ready stopped 3 attacks on this country( do some research and you will see). Latest poll shows that over 70% of Americans approve of this surveillance already, so too the rest of the hatters, go try living in another country, like Turkey, Syria or even Egypt, hell go try china and see how you like it, we have millions of people trying to move here a year, I guess we are doing something right in this country if all these people are coming here to live. You wanna fear something, fear Google they have more personal information on you then and world government would ever have, but you are still using Google. So stop being a bunch of dumb asses and "get all the facts" before you bitch about this country, and if you still don't like it, " Then get the fuck out ". Simple is it not."

@Nesta, you live in the shit hole of the world and you sit back and judge others countries,  you are still a dumb ass kid.
@ Kisser, if it is so bad here, then go back to Cuba, oh wait your family fled your country for a better life in the U.S.A.


Breathe deep the gathering gloom watch lights fade from every room. Bedsitter people look back and lament another day's useless energy spent. Impassioned lovers wrestle as one, lonely man cries for love and has none. New mother picks up and suckles her son, senior citizens wish they were young. Cold hearted orb that rules the night removes the colors from our sight, red is grey and yellow white but we decide which is right and which is an illusion.
Fight the Dead and Fear the Living
avatar
ArcAngel
Contributer

Posts : 3771
Points : 7397
Join date : 2009-12-03
Birthday : 1900-08-24
Age : 117
Gender : Male
Location : Fight the dead and Fear the living.

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Nesta on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:24 pm

You recommend Turkey (right now massive protests), Syria (war), Egypt (too fucked up to even sum up in few words) and China (doesn't even hide they spy on their own people and other shit). In some aspects it is true that USA is superior to these countries.

But countries like Iceland, Sweden, Denmark, ... are all far ahead of USA. These countries don't hurt others for profit. That's where I want to live.



Do you not realize what kind of power PRISM brings? And no, PRISM does not stop terrorists.
avatar
Nesta
Contributer

Posts : 1068
Points : 4015
Join date : 2009-12-14
Birthday : 1992-04-10
Age : 25
Location : Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Ovyda on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:42 pm

MordragThis is fucking bullshit. How can you not care? How do you not see that the US government is trying to control the world?

Why would I care if I don't have anything to hide? I don't even think someone from the government will actually listen to me that I had a shitty day because I overslept, didn't get any breakfast and was late for lecture and etc... I never speak about important stuff via phone, I always prefer face to face conversation.

I'm sure they don't listen to everyone lol, it's just that they can, but do they? Just think how many people there are... and taking control over the world? nothing new lol...



avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10327
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Adam on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:22 am

we should have more topics like this to increase forum activity woooohooo

Adam
Contributer

Posts : 2298
Points : 5250
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-03-07
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : Toronto, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Kisser on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:03 am

@Chuck
HAHA NO WAY AM I LEAVING
No seriously I love this country. I just don't like the fact that someone somewhere can listen to my conversations and access them at anytime. But I have nothing to hide so fuck it. Still though, it might be something of no importance, but we can't just let them do as they please, because who knows what they'll decide to do next for the sake of our safety. We should be the voice, we should be the ones deciding what's what. This country was made with that ideal, but sadly there's no such thing as a true democracy, but at least this system works better than any other, and that's a fact. I wouldn't go anywhere else unless it was to visit hehe. 




EDIT: DAFUQ all these italics o.0
avatar
Kisser
Contributer

Posts : 5849
Points : 9416
Join date : 2010-02-13
Birthday : 1996-01-30
Age : 21
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Nesta on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:48 am

Ovyda wrote:MordragThis is fucking bullshit. How can you not care? How do you not see that the US government is trying to control the world?
Why would I care if I don't have anything to hide? I don't even think someone from the government will actually listen to me that I had a shitty day because I overslept, didn't get any breakfast and was late for lecture and etc... I never speak about important stuff via phone, I always prefer face to face conversation.

I'm sure they don't listen to everyone lol, it's just that they can, but do they? Just think how many people there are... and taking control over the world? nothing new lol...
They do listen to everyone. It's not just about you. They have info on the entire world. This gives them so much power.
They know who you talk to, where you live, where you hang out, ...


If you all think that the US government is syping on you for your own good then you must be fucking stupid.
avatar
Nesta
Contributer

Posts : 1068
Points : 4015
Join date : 2009-12-14
Birthday : 1992-04-10
Age : 25
Location : Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Bato on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:29 am

Maybe they also check this forum and know that Nesta is being a conspiracy theory idiot and are planning to throw a bomb on Nesta Neutral

Kisserbut we can't just let them do as they please


Anyway, i had my hopes on Nesta, but now ima cheer for Kisser! Go Kisser, beat up the American government!!!! haha jk.
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16336
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Nesta on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:35 am

The fucked up thing is, if I were in USA it would be completely legal for Obama to kill/imprison me. Nobody would lift a finger.




Also bato, "conspiracy theory idiot"? You know what kind of fucked up theories turn out to be true? How can you still believe anything US government says?
avatar
Nesta
Contributer

Posts : 1068
Points : 4015
Join date : 2009-12-14
Birthday : 1992-04-10
Age : 25
Location : Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Bato on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:09 pm

It's more that i don't really care what they say. You have a few points but most things you say are just crazy. But in the end, what does it matter? You can't do anything about it anyway. Don't work yourself up about it so much man.

Anyway, America > Holland. Holland takes this shit to a new level. I just heard they are offering free wifi in big cities here. Not so we can enjoy free internet, no, because they can see where we are, what we do, which shops we look into. This information they sell to the shops so the shops know what we're doing and for how long we are doing that. They said ''We do not want to know who you are, just what you are doing''. Now this creeps me out.

Knowing this, America ftw from a dutch point of view.
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16336
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Nesta on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:18 pm

So how is what Holland does worse than what USA does? USA wants to know both, who you are and what you do.

So tell me what I said that is crazy?
avatar
Nesta
Contributer

Posts : 1068
Points : 4015
Join date : 2009-12-14
Birthday : 1992-04-10
Age : 25
Location : Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Bato on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Holland is selling out your information so shops can send you commercial bullshit and annoy you to no end.

America wants to know what you're up to so they can protect the people. Did it get into your brain that they actually prevented a few attacks with this?

And the crazy talk is your blind hate for Obama.
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16336
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Nesta on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Well if I understand correctly, Holland will sell your info only when you use their free wifi. Is that correct? Because the way I see this, it is not nearly as bad as what USA does, if you can still get your private connection if you want.

I gave Obama a chance to convince me he is good. He said he was going to stop the wars, he did the opposite. He said he was going to help whistleblowers, he did the opposite. He said he wasn't going to spy on US citizens, he did the opposite again.

What the hell does he need to do for you to finally realize how evil he is?
avatar
Nesta
Contributer

Posts : 1068
Points : 4015
Join date : 2009-12-14
Birthday : 1992-04-10
Age : 25
Location : Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Ovyda on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Mordrag wrote:
Ovyda wrote:MordragThis is fucking bullshit. How can you not care? How do you not see that the US government is trying to control the world?
Why would I care if I don't have anything to hide? I don't even think someone from the government will actually listen to me that I had a shitty day because I overslept, didn't get any breakfast and was late for lecture and etc... I never speak about important stuff via phone, I always prefer face to face conversation.

I'm sure they don't listen to everyone lol, it's just that they can, but do they? Just think how many people there are... and taking control over the world? nothing new lol...
They do listen to everyone. It's not just about you. They have info on the entire world. This gives them so much power.
They know who you talk to, where you live, where you hang out, ...


If you all think that the US government is syping on you for your own good then you must be fucking stupid.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My life doesn't change whether they listen to my calls or not. I ain't doing anything wrong, so why would I care? I would care if someone I know listens, but know some americans listening to my language and translating to understand that I'm talking about random shit. I can just laugh at them for working so hard to listen/understand my language and not getting anything useful from me.



avatar
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10327
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Bato on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Mordrag wrote:Well if I understand correctly, Holland will sell your info only when you use their free wifi. Is that correct? Because the way I see this, it is not nearly as bad as what USA does, if you can still get your private connection if you want.

I gave Obama a chance to convince me he is good. He said he was going to stop the wars, he did the opposite. He said he was going to help whistleblowers, he did the opposite. He said he wasn't going to spy on US citizens, he did the opposite again.

What the hell does he need to do for you to finally realize how evil he is?

Then again the question, why is it bad that they are protecting the people? There's terrorist attacks evrywhere and is there another way to stop it? No i don't think there is.

If you lived in Holland you would understand more i guess. The shit they pull to take away your money here, and now this bullshit. I heard they are even going to require you to have a license to drive a fucking tractor. It was never needed before and it all went fine. But they do this all to take away your money.
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16336
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Nesta on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Mordrag wrote:
Ovyda wrote:MordragThis is fucking bullshit. How can you not care? How do you not see that the US government is trying to control the world?
Why would I care if I don't have anything to hide? I don't even think someone from the government will actually listen to me that I had a shitty day because I overslept, didn't get any breakfast and was late for lecture and etc... I never speak about important stuff via phone, I always prefer face to face conversation.

I'm sure they don't listen to everyone lol, it's just that they can, but do they? Just think how many people there are... and taking control over the world? nothing new lol...
They do listen to everyone. It's not just about you. They have info on the entire world. This gives them so much power.
They know who you talk to, where you live, where you hang out, ...


If you all think that the US government is syping on you for your own good then you must be fucking stupid.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My life doesn't change whether they listen to my calls or not. I ain't doing anything wrong, so why would I care? I would care if someone I know listens, but know some americans listening to my language and translating to understand that I'm talking about random shit. I can just laugh at them for working so hard to listen/understand my language and not getting anything useful from me.

Dude you need to learn to quote properly. Very Happy

You need to realize this is not just about you. They spy on EVERYONE. They know where everyone opposing the government lives. If protests break out like in Mexico, Spain, Turkey, Brazil, ... they are going to know where each protester lives, who they hang out with, what they do, everything. Do you really think it is a good idea for the government to hold this info?


http://theconversation.com/nine-reasons-you-should-care-about-nsas-prism-surveillance-15075
avatar
Nesta
Contributer

Posts : 1068
Points : 4015
Join date : 2009-12-14
Birthday : 1992-04-10
Age : 25
Location : Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Re: lol

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum