CW Event Winners

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by nsyw on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Account infos...

It will take around 1-2 hrs if ur lucky , or 24 hrs for transaction to go through



I gave Kirby the coins alrdy by this method alrdy
avatar
nsyw
Contributer

Posts : 3717
Points : 7018
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by nsyw on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:00 pm

DONT PM ME THE INFO NOW THOUGH , I HAVENT GOT G COINS YET
avatar
nsyw
Contributer

Posts : 3717
Points : 7018
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by Suri on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:03 pm

gz to te gifted ones ^^
avatar
Suri
Contributer

Posts : 4221
Points : 7329
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-06-24
Age : 24
Gender : Female
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by Jason on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:17 pm

nsyw wrote:Account infos...

It will take around 1-2 hrs if ur lucky , or 24 hrs for transaction to go through



I gave Kirby the coins alrdy by this method alrdy

It took 10 minutes for me lol.


Thanks Sporadic Smile




You can burn my house
You can cut my hair
You can make me wrestle naked with a grizzly bear

You can poison my cat
Baby I don't care
But if you talk in the movies
I'll kill you right there
avatar
Jason
Contributer

Posts : 2733
Points : 5674
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : EUSSR

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by nsyw on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Jason wrote:
nsyw wrote:Account infos...

It will take around 1-2 hrs if ur lucky , or 24 hrs for transaction to go through



I gave Kirby the coins alrdy by this method alrdy

It took 10 minutes for me lol.

IT TOOOK A FUCKING 10+ HOURS FOR KIRBY TO GET HIS COINS



IM TYPING IN CAPS COS IM MAD
avatar
nsyw
Contributer

Posts : 3717
Points : 7018
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by John on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:12 pm

^
Lol? Is there a reason for it?
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7317
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by Hercules on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Zzzzz,
weird event lol. Sounds like an excuse to gift them to me, nothing wrong with, but dont make it sound like an event.
avatar
Hercules
Contributer

Posts : 2123
Points : 5138
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-03-22
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : The Netherlands, Den Haag

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by Kirbyface on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 pm

nsyw why you gone on my account -.-

you changed my gear + put off my pmeds + switched pio with b8 =/

it fked up my first cw =/ (i won with epic try...)
avatar
Kirbyface
Contributer

Posts : 1660
Points : 4701
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-08-20
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : Belgium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9wYAqR0N30

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by Ryan on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Kirbyface wrote:nsyw why you gone on my account -.-

you changed my gear + put off my pmeds + switched pio with b8 =/

it fked up my first cw =/ (i won with epic try...)

I pm'd him my info 5 mins ago.

NSYW srsly don't do this to me, put the coins on my account and leave it with that.
I don't want people playing on my acc ._.
avatar
Ryan
Contributer

Posts : 4240
Points : 7186
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by Kirbyface on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Investment wrote:
Kirbyface wrote:nsyw why you gone on my account -.-

you changed my gear + put off my pmeds + switched pio with b8 =/

it fked up my first cw =/ (i won with epic try...)

I pm'd him my info 5 mins ago.

NSYW srsly don't do this to me, put the coins on my account and leave it with that.
I don't want people playing on my acc ._.

i don't mind him going on it for idk what (like wanting to play with pio and pmeds), but stay of my gear! Sad

and not like every day... just occasions (like once a month, but i prefer just never...)
avatar
Kirbyface
Contributer

Posts : 1660
Points : 4701
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-08-20
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : Belgium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9wYAqR0N30

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by John on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Kirbyface wrote:nsyw why you gone on my account -.-

you changed my gear + put off my pmeds + switched pio with b8 =/

it fked up my first cw =/ (i won with epic try...)

wtf u serious? Why would someone do that 0_o. I am pretty sure Nelson would be a sensible lad.
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7317
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by V1ncent on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Investment wrote:
Kirbyface wrote:nsyw why you gone on my account -.-

you changed my gear + put off my pmeds + switched pio with b8 =/

it fked up my first cw =/ (i won with epic try...)

I pm'd him my info 5 mins ago.

NSYW srsly don't do this to me, put the coins on my account and leave it with that.
I don't want people playing on my acc ._.
I play on your acc a lot.
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7490
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by nsyw on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:57 pm

I

if u guys mind , just change your pw ,
i never did play on ur accs ,
i logged on to watch replays and play with your gear -_-

But i do use them on forums Very Happy

To plus rep you of course Razz


Sorry if i did any shit u dont like
avatar
nsyw
Contributer

Posts : 3717
Points : 7018
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by nsyw on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Hercules wrote:Zzzzz,
weird event lol. Sounds like an excuse to gift them to me, nothing wrong with, but dont make it sound like an event.

If i loved to gift for no reason , im quite sure im in Mahatma now xD

But srsly , gcoins are cheap in my country muahaha
avatar
nsyw
Contributer

Posts : 3717
Points : 7018
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by V1ncent on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:11 pm

nelson when do I have to send you teh info, I'll change my pas before you add them lololol, because my normal pass is the same I use for EVERYTHING
avatar
V1ncent
Contributer

Posts : 4276
Points : 7490
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1995-01-26
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Location : h0lland

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by ArcAngel on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 pm

1st off, it was stupid for anyone to give him your acc info and really stupid not to have changed your pass info for your acc after he went on it...
And nsyw, wtf gives you the right to log on there acc and do anything besides add coins for them, you have just broken the trust issue.......................

Now all you dummy's that gave him your acc info, go change your pass info before we hear that some how someone got it from him for what ever reason.
This is NOT the way he should have gotten you your gifts.......
by QARNAGE on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 am
nelson when do I have to send you teh info, I'll change my pas before you add them lololol, because my normal pass is the same I use for EVERYTHING
I can see your real smart also.


Breathe deep the gathering gloom watch lights fade from every room. Bedsitter people look back and lament another day's useless energy spent. Impassioned lovers wrestle as one, lonely man cries for love and has none. New mother picks up and suckles her son, senior citizens wish they were young. Cold hearted orb that rules the night removes the colors from our sight, red is grey and yellow white but we decide which is right and which is an illusion.
Fight the Dead and Fear the Living
avatar
ArcAngel
Contributer

Posts : 3771
Points : 7343
Join date : 2009-12-03
Birthday : 1900-08-24
Age : 117
Gender : Male
Location : Fight the dead and Fear the living.

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by nsyw on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 pm

QARNAGE wrote:nelson when do I have to send you teh info, I'll change my pas before you add them lololol, because my normal pass is the same I use for EVERYTHING

Lmao

same here , all my pws are the same on all forums , cept fomy gunz acc muahhaha


EZ
avatar
nsyw
Contributer

Posts : 3717
Points : 7018
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by nsyw on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:14 pm

[Re]Demption wrote:1st off, it was stupid for anyone to give him your acc info and really stupid not to have changed your pass info for your acc after he went on it...
And nsyw, wtf gives you the right to log on there acc and do anything besides add coins for them, you have just broken the trust issue.......................

Now all you dummy's that gave him your acc info, go change your pass info before we hear that some how someone got it from him for what ever reason.
This is NOT the way he should have gotten you your gifts.......
by QARNAGE on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 am
nelson when do I have to send you teh info, I'll change my pas before you add them lololol, because my normal pass is the same I use for EVERYTHING
I can see your real smart also.

Sorry i dont do scam ...

read post above vincents




and i have done afew transactions before , no scam @ all

If you guys are worried , just change your pw , i will do the gifting live on MSN


Last edited by nsyw on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
nsyw
Contributer

Posts : 3717
Points : 7018
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by ArcAngel on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:16 pm

nsyw wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:1st off, it was stupid for anyone to give him your acc info and really stupid not to have changed your pass info for your acc after he went on it...
And nsyw, wtf gives you the right to log on there acc and do anything besides add coins for them, you have just broken the trust issue.......................

Now all you dummy's that gave him your acc info, go change your pass info before we hear that some how someone got it from him for what ever reason.
This is NOT the way he should have gotten you your gifts.......
by QARNAGE on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 am
nelson when do I have to send you teh info, I'll change my pas before you add them lololol, because my normal pass is the same I use for EVERYTHING
I can see your real smart also.

Sorry i dont do scam ...

read post above vincents
I dont care what you say, you logged onto someone acc, that was beyond what you said you needed to do, what gives you the right to log on and do anything but add there coins?


Breathe deep the gathering gloom watch lights fade from every room. Bedsitter people look back and lament another day's useless energy spent. Impassioned lovers wrestle as one, lonely man cries for love and has none. New mother picks up and suckles her son, senior citizens wish they were young. Cold hearted orb that rules the night removes the colors from our sight, red is grey and yellow white but we decide which is right and which is an illusion.
Fight the Dead and Fear the Living
avatar
ArcAngel
Contributer

Posts : 3771
Points : 7343
Join date : 2009-12-03
Birthday : 1900-08-24
Age : 117
Gender : Male
Location : Fight the dead and Fear the living.

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by nsyw on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:21 pm

[Re]Demption wrote:
nsyw wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:1st off, it was stupid for anyone to give him your acc info and really stupid not to have changed your pass info for your acc after he went on it...
And nsyw, wtf gives you the right to log on there acc and do anything besides add coins for them, you have just broken the trust issue.......................

Now all you dummy's that gave him your acc info, go change your pass info before we hear that some how someone got it from him for what ever reason.
This is NOT the way he should have gotten you your gifts.......
by QARNAGE on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 am
nelson when do I have to send you teh info, I'll change my pas before you add them lololol, because my normal pass is the same I use for EVERYTHING
I can see your real smart also.

Sorry i dont do scam ...

read post above vincents
I dont care what you say, you logged onto someone acc, that was beyond what you said you needed to do, what gives you the right to log on and do anything but add there coins?


I didnt play on the accs , just oka around with gear , and to watch replays ... if that startled anyone , im very sorry about that

The only other thing i did was use the acc on forums to get ur reps up . I dont think people will get mad about that...

If the rest dont trust me , just change the pw , i will do your transaction live
avatar
nsyw
Contributer

Posts : 3717
Points : 7018
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by ArcAngel on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:24 pm

Any other transactions with any members that are left can be done viva e-mail............ This thread is now locked.

Just make sure you change you pass info so there is no issues.


Breathe deep the gathering gloom watch lights fade from every room. Bedsitter people look back and lament another day's useless energy spent. Impassioned lovers wrestle as one, lonely man cries for love and has none. New mother picks up and suckles her son, senior citizens wish they were young. Cold hearted orb that rules the night removes the colors from our sight, red is grey and yellow white but we decide which is right and which is an illusion.
Fight the Dead and Fear the Living
avatar
ArcAngel
Contributer

Posts : 3771
Points : 7343
Join date : 2009-12-03
Birthday : 1900-08-24
Age : 117
Gender : Male
Location : Fight the dead and Fear the living.

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Event Winners

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum