We have a visitor from the grave

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by MvRaM on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:09 am

Wizzo wrote:
Sporadic wrote:it was like this before the quake. The map is just stupid.

I blame Haiti (dunno if its the right spelling in english lol)

Lol why are you blaming Haiti, is not like they begged for the earthquake.
avatar
MvRaM
Contributer

Posts : 8494
Points : 13127
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1989-12-21
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by Sporadic on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:46 am

MvRaM wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
MvRaM wrote:it will never show you 100% where you live. because of private reasons that how it is
Yeah maybe not that map. But I have all your IPs so I can easily find out where you live.

you cant find exacly where i live, to do so you must contact my isp, even if you had my ip adress you would never find my exact address. the only way is to get a subpoena. plus i get a new ip adress every time i connect to my internet service. try and see use my ip adress and tell me where i live.

lol if you say so.


avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13778
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by Ryuzei on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:12 pm

map is pretty stupid xD

i live on a roundabout o-o

Ryuzei
Valued Member

Posts : 737
Points : 3677
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1994-06-16
Age : 23
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by Suri on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:28 pm

i live in a subway rofl
avatar
Suri
Contributer

Posts : 4221
Points : 7389
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-06-24
Age : 24
Gender : Female
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by ArcAngel on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Sporadic wrote:
MvRaM wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
MvRaM wrote:it will never show you 100% where you live. because of private reasons that how it is
Yeah maybe not that map. But I have all your IPs so I can easily find out where you live.

you cant find exacly where i live, to do so you must contact my isp, even if you had my ip adress you would never find my exact address. the only way is to get a subpoena. plus i get a new ip adress every time i connect to my internet service. try and see use my ip adress and tell me where i live.

lol if you say so.
Young kids think they know it all , rofl.


Breathe deep the gathering gloom watch lights fade from every room. Bedsitter people look back and lament another day's useless energy spent. Impassioned lovers wrestle as one, lonely man cries for love and has none. New mother picks up and suckles her son, senior citizens wish they were young. Cold hearted orb that rules the night removes the colors from our sight, red is grey and yellow white but we decide which is right and which is an illusion.
Fight the Dead and Fear the Living
avatar
ArcAngel
Contributer

Posts : 3771
Points : 7403
Join date : 2009-12-03
Birthday : 1900-08-24
Age : 117
Gender : Male
Location : Fight the dead and Fear the living.

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by Ryan on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Sporadic wrote:
MvRaM wrote:it will never show you 100% where you live. because of private reasons that how it is
Yeah maybe not that map. But I have all your IPs so I can easily find out where you live.

NO DONT, O GOD PLEASE DONT
avatar
Ryan
Contributer

Posts : 4240
Points : 7246
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by Bato on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:18 pm

MvRaM wrote:
Wizzo wrote:
Sporadic wrote:it was like this before the quake. The map is just stupid.

I blame Haiti (dunno if its the right spelling in english lol)

Lol why are you blaming Haiti, is not like they begged for the earthquake.

Yes they did, they were all like EARTH CAN WE HAVE A QUAKE? Laughing

btw i was kidding xd
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16342
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by Ryan on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Wizzo wrote:
MvRaM wrote:
Wizzo wrote:
Sporadic wrote:it was like this before the quake. The map is just stupid.

I blame Haiti (dunno if its the right spelling in english lol)

Lol why are you blaming Haiti, is not like they begged for the earthquake.

Yes they did, they were all like EARTH CAN WE HAVE A QUAKE? Laughing

btw i was kidding xd

Oh you were Sad? i thought you were srs!!
avatar
Ryan
Contributer

Posts : 4240
Points : 7246
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by Bato on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Its Clop's spirit visiting the forums

avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16342
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by John on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Wizzo wrote:Its Clop's spirit visiting the forums


Lmao! Clop's spirit lool.
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7377
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by Hercules on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:08 pm

its roy -.-
avatar
Hercules
Contributer

Posts : 2123
Points : 5198
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-03-22
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : The Netherlands, Den Haag

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by MvRaM on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Wizzo wrote:Its Clop's spirit visiting the forums


nice clan lolz
avatar
MvRaM
Contributer

Posts : 8494
Points : 13127
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1989-12-21
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by MvRaM on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:18 pm

this is mine lol. its closer to where i actually live. but its still way off. im 1 or two miles away from there i think. google maps fails. i wont show my actual place cuz i hate stalkers. lol

avatar
MvRaM
Contributer

Posts : 8494
Points : 13127
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1989-12-21
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by Bato on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:42 am

^WOW 5 backyards have pools there >_>
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16342
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by Sporadic on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:01 am

Wizzo wrote:^WOW 5 backyards have pools there >_>

That's America for ya.


avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13778
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by Bato on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:10 am

Sporadic wrote:
Wizzo wrote:^WOW 5 backyards have pools there >_>

That's America for ya.

I dont even think in holland there are 5 backyards with pools and in america its in 1 street, rich faggots
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16342
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by Sporadic on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:15 pm

Wizzo wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
Wizzo wrote:^WOW 5 backyards have pools there >_>

That's America for ya.

I dont even think in holland there are 5 backyards with pools and in america its in 1 street, rich faggots

Don't whine, poor faggot.


avatar
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 13778
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by Hercules on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Common wizzo -.- you can figure out why. Pls.
America has much sun.
Holland has much rain.

K?
avatar
Hercules
Contributer

Posts : 2123
Points : 5198
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-03-22
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : The Netherlands, Den Haag

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by John on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:50 pm

England just beats them all I guess.
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7377
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by Bato on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Hercules wrote:Common wizzo -.- you can figure out why. Pls.
America has much sun.
Holland has much rain.

K?

thats why the weather in holland fails
avatar
Bato
Contributer

Posts : 12723
Points : 16342
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1991-02-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Hollaaanddd

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by John on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Wizzo wrote:
Hercules wrote:Common wizzo -.- you can figure out why. Pls.
America has much sun.
Holland has much rain.

K?

thats why the weather in holland fails

in England it's worse...
avatar
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7377
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by Jason on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:45 am

John wrote:
Wizzo wrote:
Hercules wrote:Common wizzo -.- you can figure out why. Pls.
America has much sun.
Holland has much rain.

K?

thats why the weather in holland fails

in England it's worse...

This. xD

Though, it's obviously normal for Americans to have a pool in their backyard?


Thanks Sporadic Smile




You can burn my house
You can cut my hair
You can make me wrestle naked with a grizzly bear

You can poison my cat
Baby I don't care
But if you talk in the movies
I'll kill you right there
avatar
Jason
Contributer

Posts : 2733
Points : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 23
Gender : Male
Location : EUSSR

Back to top Go down

Re: We have a visitor from the grave

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum